Online Payment Options
Hire Taxi Call Us Now
Cell: +91 980 510 2002
Cell: +91 981 720 2002
- Planning a trip to Shimla Kullu Manali
- Contact us
- Traffic thrown open at Rohtang Pass Manali
- HRTC online booking and time table
- Delhi to Manali by road
- Heavy snowfall in Shimla Manali
- How to reach Manali and Shimla Manali distance
- Shimla gets closer as new Shatabdi started between Delhi & Chandigarh
- Green Tax to be imposed on vehicles in Shimla
- Shimla and Kullu airport in unsafe airport list of DGCA
Another toll booth comes up when driving to Shimla
Drive to Shimla will become costly by March (2012) end as a new toll booth will start collecting toll tax near Chandimandir on the newly four laned Parwanoo Zirakpur stretch of NH 22.
The rates which have been forwarded for approval to the Ministry of Road are Rs. 23/ for private cars, Rs. 39/ for taxis and mini trucks while bus and trucks will be charged Rs. 70/ for one way trip.
This toll will be in addition to the entry tax being paid at Parwanoo when entering Himachal Pradesh.
Non Himachal registered vehicles will have to pay another tax while entering Shimla city where the local Municipal Corporation has imposed ‘Green Tax’.
Traveling by own car, one will have to pay Rs. 23/ at Chandimandir, Rs. 30/ at Parwanoo and Rs. 200/ at Shimla.
Traveling to Shimla is definitely going to be a costly affair now !
If you are planning a trip to Simla Kullu Manali, Contact us for taxi services in Manali and Shimla. We are based in Shimla and provide taxi service from Chandigarh to Shimla, Kalka to Shimla, Chandigarh to Manali and for entire Simla Kullu Manali tour.